Some new things for February!
1. If you’re a team-coordinator, you can now invite all of the members from your previous month to play again this month (and I’ll make sure to remind current team leaders to do this before the end of every month).
2. We’ve got a bunch of new “official bloggers” for the month (and a few who’ve decided to continue on from January). Meet them!
3. Working on some really exciting features for March. Including the ability to move your rules from month to month in a really easy (and smart) way. Apologies that this is taking longer than it seems like it should… I’m very much interested in this feature and I want to get it right. The ability to learn from your rules, and do better and better on them each month, is really at the core of what this site is all about. I’ve been listening to the feedback from lots of users, and I think that you’re really going to like what I’m working on.
Note about badges:
I’m getting a lot of emails about people asking for badges. They will be given out for January’s game starting February 1st. If you don’t see a badge show up for you, make sure of the following things:
- You started on the 1st, and have played every single day in the month.
- You have more than 0 life points.
- Your account is linked to your Foursquare account.
If you pass those 3 requirements, and still aren’t seeing your badge by end-of-day February 1st, let me know your username in the comments here.