We will be launching some new updates tomorrow that we have been working on. Most of these updates are bug fixes, but there are a couple of changes as well. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- Problem with top-nav displaying in Firefox on a Mac (bug fix)
- Buying sponsorship chips doesn’t go to PayPal screen in Chrome (bug fix)
- Improvements for team organizer sidebar (enhancement)
- General updates to PayPal links (bug fix)
- Unsubscribe confirmation screen added (enhancement)
- Daily Reminder emails not being received (bug fix)
- Animations for rule boxes not working properly on some versions of Firefox (bug fix)
- Elements of Health not displaying properly (bug fix)
- Team Point calculation (bug fix)
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we’ve upload a fix for the bug regarding team points. For the past couple of weeks, team points were not being calculated or displayed correctly – causing rankings to also be thrown a curveball. This should now be fixed.
If you notice anything still wrong with them, please let us know.
Stuck for a Christmas gift, why not give them the gift of HealthMonth? Available in 3 and 12 month certificates, follow the steps below to acquire one:
1) Purchase the gift certificate amount you want via PayPal.
– 3 months @ $15.00 – CLICK HERE
– 12 months @ $50.00 – CLICK HERE
2) Once you have made a payment via PayPal, make note of your Transaction ID – you’ll need it for the next steps.
3) Download the appropriate Gift Certifcate Template. 3 months 12 months
4) Type or write the Transaction ID where it says GC ID in the PDF.
5) Print the PDF and stuff it in a stocking on Christmas, or Save the PDF and send it to your loved one.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Due to popular demand for more privacy measures throughout the site, we have started making changes in that direction. One of the consistent requests we got had to do with the display of usernames vs. real names – depending on what page people were viewing, they would see a username or the person’s real name. The obvious argument became “why do I have a username, if you’re going to display my real name anyways?”
Therefore, by default, throughout the site, a person’s username is now displayed by default (keeping their real name private). If you would like to show your real name instead, this is also doable by following these steps:
1) Login to your HealthMonth.com account.
2) Click “You” from the footer and then “Edit your Profile”.
3) Scroll down to the bottom.
4) Toggle the box that says “Use my real name throughout the site”
5) Click the “Save Changes” button
6) Your real name will now be displayed throughout the site instead of your username
Note: Regardless of what option you use, you will always use your username to login to the site.
As some people noticed these changes before this post was written, and were not terribly excited about it (having not known prior), we will be writing blog posts prior to uploading any new changes from hereon out (except for emergency bug fixes).
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.